June 25, 2020

Anything Lavinia Challenge

Armed with the fab papers from We Are 3 and Baubles and trees from Lavinia, I took the plunge into making some fantasy-themed cards...started having a lot of fun - this is my fourth card! 
This card is a single-layer card.  I started with a card base from Fantasy Scapes (on Microsoft Word.)  Then I inserted and resized a Bauble to fit inside the moon.  Word easily allows you to format images easily - for the Bauble, I created a reflection. Next I added some Fairy Fir Trees.  Then all I had to do was print.  

I have to admit - I had fun! Now, if you want to see some real talent, check out the other entries in the Anything Lavinia Challenge #29 here. There's another four days to get your entries in - join in the fun.
We Are 3 Digital Paper  Fantasy Scapes Moon Sun image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!