June 24, 2020

eCLIPS Color Challenge

The current challenge at the eCLIPS Users Groups was Cut, Color, and Ink. Well, my fave part of that was color! However, I started thinking I wanted to do a lake scene, but when the flower popped up, I couldn't resist. I did come across a fun lake scene that I will use in the future, though.
I used the green background because I like the way the flowers look against green.  The polka dots give just a little interest to the island shape in the middle.  I quit making island cards because I got bored with the shape....you can only do so much with it!  LOL!
The flowers were cut at different sizes so that not all the cards were exactly the same, but made a coordinated collection.  
The flowers are Irresistible Peonies from Power Poppy...colored digitally.
I the package, I included a variety of small sentiments and some pop dots that my sister can add to the cards as needed.  I'm telling you, these cards will suffice for many different occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!