June 11, 2020

Creative Confetti: Make a Wish Challenge

It's another week at Power Poppy, and this week's Creative Confetti Challenge is Make a Wish. They want us to use a flower we wish was growing in our gardens. This wasn't difficult for me because I wish I HAD flowers growing in my garden. That's not entirely true - I do have some beautiful Mexican Birds of Paradise and some Bottlebrush - but other than that....my potted garden flowers are all silk....and terrible faded, unfortunately, as my desire to stay out of stores these days makes it difficult to refresh them. Although I'm not a gardener (even my fake flowers look awful!) - I do love flowers....all kinds! So for this challenge I chose the Black-Eyed Susan - and in this case, blue Black-Eyed Susans?  Yes, I realize there are now blue Black-Eyed Susans, but when I color, I take full advantage of coloring flowers any color I feel like that day. :D These Black-Eyed Susans from Power Poppy were so much fun to color.
The doily was a freebie from Monica's Creative Room.  The sentiment is from We Are 3's Number Birthday set.  The beautiful mint doily is cut from Watercolor Strokes by We Are 3.  Because of the intricate cutting, you can't actually see the strokes - but the color is gorgeous!
We Are 3 Digital Sentiments  Number Birthday 16th 18th image 0                    We Are 3 Digital Paper Watercolor Strokes image 0

2 comments:

  1. I love the blue Black-Eyed Susan's! How awesome would that be to see in a garden?! :)

    Thanks so much for joining me at the Creative Confetti Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camille, you make me laugh. Love the story about your fake flowers needing a little extra help! LOL! Well, at least you can color up beautiful flowers! This card is just perfect and those blue tones are just so serene!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!