June 6, 2020

Creative Confetti "All Boxed Up" Challenge

This week the theme at Creative Confetti is "All Boxed Up." Tell me that's not a fun challenge!
I found these deer images from Star Jam Lines - of course, I just HAD to use them for a new scrapbook for my new niece.  They are colored digitally.  Inspired by the Creative Confetti Challenge at Power Poppy, I placed both images in boxes - somewhat "out of the box" - and cut the entire image including the background box.  The papers are from Digi Crea.  Here is a close up of the colored images.
Power Poppy has done a fabulous job with this challenge (as always), so be sure to check out the rest of the entries.

1 comment:

  1. Well Camille - this is a super fun take on the challenge!!! I am sure you are going to have a blast putting in photos of your (I'm sure) darling niece!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!