June 26, 2020

Creative Memories Zoom Scrapbooking

This week I joined some Creative Memories ladies for some Zoom scrapbooking. These ladies shared some simple layouts with a twist. This is the first layout we made - specifically the geometric border on the left. Not as they taught - but I like the results nonetheless. I added the photo matting, titles, deer, and some pearls to finish off the layout.  I don't usually like to create a layout without a good schematic including photos, titles, and embellishments....but I did push myself out of my comfort zone and added those on my own....and am quite happy with the completed layout.  Yes, I've done it! Now to complete the two-page layout Diane shared. Secretly, I am proud of myself! The deer are from Star Jame Lines - Baby Deer with Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!