September 23, 2020

Daydreams at We Are 3

It's a new release at We Are 3.  These alcohol-ink patterns are a personal FAVE of mine - all the magnificence, none of the mess!  I used to enjoy being creative with alcohol inks - now I prefer to let Bonnie be creative, and I just download her beautiful work!  For me, it's all about the digis.  This card is using a pattern from the new Daydreams collection...now available in the Etsy shop. For my three-panel card, I included a sentiment from the Friendship set, framed in a digital from Darcy's Florals - and a little butterfly accent from my stash.

The fab inside sentiment is from Jan's Digis....Signs of Autumn.  I cut around the sentiment using my cutting machine.  I don't generally include inside sentiments - but I think this card needed something. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!