September 28, 2020

Splitcoast Stampers Featured Stamper Challenge: Dinosaur Friend

Here's a little birthday card inspired by last week's Featured Stamper at Splitcoast.


The one thing I would love to do is watercolor - but I have no patience.  So whenever I download pre-watercolored images that are just as FUN!  You can grab this little guy here.  Thanks ever so much, Creative Fabrica!  He and his friends are just perfect!  So the inspiration card had a squirrel and some leaves.  I changed the leaves to balloons for my dinosaur-loving grandson's birthday.

I used papers from my stash - Pumpkin Delight.  Just a bit of twine and I was good to go.  Behind the dinosaur, I used a pattern from Mermaid Love

I fussy cut a second dinosaur and popped him up for a little dimension. 

I might also mention that Creative Fabrica is now giving away daily freebies - sharing some new and wonderful goodies.  Check those out, too. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!