September 13, 2020

September Challenge at Snippy Scrappers

WooHoo!  The Snippy Scrappers September Challenge has begun!   

Ahhh....a card to CASE!  I decided to keep the design and see what I could pull out of my stash (as always).  While the fairy godmother turned a pumpkin into a coach - I turned the pumpkins into sunflowers.  All the papers are from my stash - and, of course, I do have a lot of We Are 3 papers in my stash ... so on this card I have some Birthday Party, Autumn Flannel, and Howdy Autumn.

So that's my second project for the challenge (#SnippySept2).  I enjoy a good challenge.

We Are 3 Digital Paper  Birthday Party Balloons Banner image 0     We Are 3 Digital PaperAutumn Flannel Plaid Black Purple image 0     We Are 3 Digital Paper Howdy Autumn Cowboy Denim Bandana image 0     We Are 3 Digital Shop  Itty Bitty  Heartfelt Thanks Thanks image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!