September 22, 2020

We Are 3 Gives Helps Me Daydream(s)

I have to say that fantasy-themed cards often gave me chills - but not in the way you might think.  While I admired this style....they often looked complicated to me.  I finally learned the opposite is the case!  They are generally one layer - all you need are some fabulous papers, and some lovely images - and you are finished!  Now I have to admit - most creators of fantasy-themed cards take time to create their own beautiful backgrounds with alcohol inks and/or other media I don't wish to mess with.  Bonnie has solved that problem for me - she messes with it and digitizes it and sends it on to me!  Lucky us who like to avoid the mess!  You can find Bonnie's papers in the We Are 3 Etsy Shop....search for "alcohol," and all her amazing works pop up.  Know what else?  I can resize the image for different effects (can't do that if you're creating your own!)  For this card, the background is from the new Daydreams collection.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!