September 4, 2020

Snippy Scrappers Zoom Crop

Well, I participated in another free Zoom scrapbook session with The Snippy Scrappers from Tucson/Sahuarita - Creative Memories Advisors.  I've enjoyed their layout ideas the past few (pandemic) months, but I couldn't let the day go by without sharing I think my favorite layout shared so far.  It's a simple layout - just the triangular border along the side - but it's just enough to give some color and leaves just enough room for some fun embellishments. 

They also shared another simple layout - on this one, I really like the folded corners for color - but especially like how I'm able to tuck my photos into the corners...thinking I won't even add any additional elements.


The "memories" title and the pool floats are from Miss Kate Cuttables - I popped these layers to jazz it up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!