September 3, 2020

Power Poppy Creative Confetti Challenge

I love floral images - both coloring them and paper piecing them.  While I love a beautiful bouquet or vase of flowers, I prefer sets with single flowers from various views and stages of growth - I love to layer and create my own dimensional arrangement.  These are very hard to find in digital format, however.  Here I colored and cut flowers from two sets - Pretty Petals (Miss Daisy) and Carnation Flower (Digital Pixel).

This card is inspired by this week's Creative Confetti Challenge - Tic Tac Toe.  I selected the bottom row - Emboss, Sparkle, and Twine.  I added a twine bow and some Stickles highlights to some of the flower centers - both for texture.  The top and bottom of the card front is embossed with a musical note folder - you can see this better in the close-up below.

The patterned paper comes from We Are 3's Fairy Holiday.  I added a sentiment from my We Are 3 stash.  So off you go to the Power Poppy blog to see what wonderful cards others are making. 

We Are 3 Digital Paper  Fairy Holiday  Fairy Alcohol Ink image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!