September 30, 2020

Power Poppy Creative Confetti Challenge

The past couple weeks have gotten a bit away from me....been hooked on making Pumpkin Wreaths...now out of my routine.  Here's my card for the current Power Poppy Creative Confetti Challenge.  I used one of my favorite Power Poppy images - Hollyberries.  Isn't it gorgeous?  I wanted to use scraps for this - and I love using nontraditional colors for holidays.  The sketch had a matted layer on the top half of the circle - which I replaced with my Hollyberries.  My middle border - that small piece - just perfect for this card - has been in my stash for years and years and years....there's always that little satisfaction when you use a really small scrap!  The Hollyberries are colored digitally and cut with my Eclips.  Added a sentiment from the same set and called it done.  Be sure to stop by Power Poppy to see the fab inspiration from the Bloom Brigade - hope you can play along.  

1 comment:

  1. What a creative way to use this sketch! I love the beautiful shades of green too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!