February 10, 2018

Happy, Happy Christmas!

Hello, Everyone!  I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!!  Can you believe it....2nd post today?  I wanted to share samples using more of the Celebrate collection - remember the sale price is 80 cents - good only through the 15th!  So I had this idea in my head of coloring snowflakes using the metallic pattern to give kind of an embossed effect.  After paper piecing those snowflakes digitally, they were more beautiful than even in my head.  I then layered those metallic snowflakes over ... wait for it! Paper from the OUTER SPACE collection.  Yes, my background is full of craters.  I added Stickles to most of the craters - and voila!  A shimmery fun Christmas card!  I finished it off with some glittered matting and one last metallic snowflake.
Then I got to wondering...what would the same snowflakes look like if I used a Confetti pattern.  So I paper pieced digitally the snowflakes with the green confetti.  OMG - I'm telling you the photo does not do these snowflakes justice!  But they have an almost holographic look!  I used the Galaxy pattern from the same - wait for it!  OUTERSPACE collection.  The results look like small snowflakes among the holographic snowflakes.

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!