February 20, 2018

Pick up the Pink!

Hi, Everyone!  Happy Tuesday!  Haven't abandoned anything in a while, so finally took some time to make something to let go.  Not sure where yet, but planning to abandon this gift pack of six cards.
 




Don't ya just love these colors?  I used papers from the Sweetheart Collection from We Are 3.  The sentiments are from the Little Things Sentiments.  I embossed some of the cards with Buttons folder from Darice.  On some I attached a flower or butterfly to finish the cards up.  I love pink and grey together!

Have you abandoned your papercrafts yet?  Please be sure to stop over to the Art Abandonment Facebook Page and let's see if someone enjoyed finding my card pack.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!