February 20, 2018

Power Poppy Hues to Use

Hello, Everyone!  Power Poppy has a wonderful weekly challenge called Hues to Use where wonderful colors are given to inspire.  There are so many beautiful color combinations they share.  Please be sure to check it out and join in!  

I have decided to stretch a little and go with a person, rather than flowers for a change.  I chose Miss Typewriter - since I, myself, used to be Miss Typewriter!  Other than that, I decided to go quick and simple.
I started out with a black base, adding some "Be Bold, Be Bright" paper designs I purchased at Hobby Lobby before I retired three years ago!  I found the image from Mari Digis and thought it would be something different for me to try.

2 comments:

  1. Saw your card over at PowerPoppy I love your take on that color combo. The image is so cute. We don't live terrible far from each other, I am in Marana

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!