February 28, 2018

Hey There, Sweetheart!

Hello!  It was probably ten years ago that I started "collecting" digital papercrafting files.  I know when it's time for me to move into "the home," I'll be lucky if my entire apartment is as large as the craft room I have now.  So I got to thinking how best to downsize - and determined that I probably could have lots of crafting fun with just my computer, printer, and digis - become a digicrafter rather than papercrafter.  Recently, single-layer cards have become popular - and the more challenges I enter with this twist, the more I enjoy them!  So here I am - ready for my apartment with a bed, tv, computer, and printer - and guardian, of course.

Today I would like to share a single-layer card with you.  I'm getting pretty good at whipping these out, so my apartment will probably still need lots of room for white cardstock and ink!
For my print layer, I used patterned paper and a flower from A Sure Sign - Sekada Designs.  I used a sentiment from Whimsical Words of Love - Robin Gough Designs.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, you could totally decorate your walls too with your digi-art! This one is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!