February 7, 2018

You Make My Heart Smile!

Hi, Everyone!  I wanted to share this simple layout I made for a challenge at Power Poppy - Hues to Use.  This challenge runs through Monday, so come on and join the fun and take advantage and get a Valentine or two made!  I chose, however, to use the colors in a layout.  For those that follow me - I have three pages left in the family scrapbooks.  I can see the light!!!!  LOL!
For this layout, I used paper from the Miss Daisy Collection (We Are 3) for the background.  The clouds paper is from the Fantasy Collection (We Are 3).  I added Lego Bricks (Paper 4 Download) to add a little more red to the layout.  The flowers are from Power Poppy - Climbing Clematis.  I had fun putting this layout together - and the whole time planning similar simple layouts for the rest of my family scrapbook pages!
 

1 comment:

  1. Your layout is beautiful and so is that darling little one. Love how you colored up the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!