February 27, 2018

Hues to Use Challenge

Hello, Everyone!  Hope you all had a wonderful day!  I had an awesome day creating my own background paper for the Hues to Use Challenge.  I had a blast!  After several starts, I was able to get the look I wanted.  It's a color challenge again over at Power Poppy today.  The colors are inspired by Tight Malachite during Marcy's visit to the Smithsonian.  These colors are so much fun - I had to join in.  But then again, Hues to Use and Featured Stamper at Splitcoast are my two greatest reasons to avoid housework!  Be sure to stop over at Power Poppy for all the details and check out the amazing inspiration from Julie. 
My background is created using one flower - Josephine Clematis (Doodle Pantry).  My background is inspired by Jessie's card at Power Poppy yesterday where she enlarged a floral design, creating a background.  I took the one flower and printed several copies in different sizes and different colored patterns.  I added some borders, along with adding a sentiment and a butterfly.  The sentiment is from Whimsical Love (Robin Gough).

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Camille -- love this bold and yet soothing pattern! Too fun! So glad you joined me this week, always love seeing your take on the color combo and heck, if I can get you out of housework, I will do it anytime! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful, Camille! It is easy to get lost creating..and what's housework?

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!