September 5, 2019

Ecal Users - Autumn Challenge

The Ecal Users Group current challenge is autumn themed, as well as being sponsor specific to Simply Crafty SVGS. I must say - time is perfect! I found an inexpensive pumpkin decor at Walmart this morning....but needed something else to spruce it up in my entryway. Anyway, after browsing through Simply Crafty's files, I decided upon the Display Stand. I used Autumn Woodland (We Are 3) to create the stand, as well as a simple mat (Background Shapes - Miss Kate Cuttables). The original size was perfect for the tiny pumpkin I bought. Don't forget - if you love Autumn papers, We are 3 is the place to be. There's lots of beautiful autumn-themed papers in the Etsy shop.

We Are 3 Digital PaperAutumn Woodland Autumn Fall image 0
#eclipsecalmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!