September 2, 2019

Stick It Down Challenge Blog

Do you find yourself counting the days until Stick It Down has a new sketch? Lately I've been on their site first day of the month; their blog really gives my mojo a shot in the arm. When I'm trying to get caught up on my scrapbooking, I drop everything when I can be inspired by a sketch challenge. This inspiration for this layout is this cool sketch - I didn't choose the best photo for such a layout. Probably more appropriate for a portrait photo. But I'm still happy with the final results.
I did turn the sketch upside down for my layout.  For a little color, I did add some elements digitally colored with paper patterns from Just Autumn from We Are 3.
We Are 3 Digital Paper Just Autumn Fall image 0

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout, thank you for joining in with us at Stick It Down

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Those eyes are so fun!
    Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that fabulous background. Simply gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick it down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the colors and great background. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the creepy eyeballs on this page, it is a PERFECT layout for such a great and fun story! Thanks for sharing with us! ~Melissakay Stick it Down Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your sweet words :) We love having you join our challenges! This sketch was awesome - so glad it inspired you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!