September 22, 2019

Featured Stamper Challenge #659

This week at Splitcoast Stampers, the Featured Stamper challenge is featuring JanTInk - I love her gallery! For this card, I used a paisley pattern from the new Howdy Autumn. I printed the paper in two sizes so I could use a large paisley for the background of my sentiment - and a small paisley for the background. For this paper, click HERE at We Are 3's Etsy shop. I wanted to also use the Get Well sentiment from the All-Occasion set. I actually goofed up some when cutting my sentiment - but I love the final outcome - so no worries. The borders are from Lace Border from SVG Cuts (I added the dots on top).

We Are 3 Digital Paper Howdy Autumn Cowboy Denim Bandana image 0        We Are 3 Digital Sentiments  All Occasion Sentiments image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!