September 21, 2019

The Featured Stamper Challenge

This week at The Featured Stamper, I chose to CASE a Love Bug. Although I'm using Autumn colors (Howdy Autumn - We Are 3), I turned the card into a Christmas card for my sister who has an orange Jeep. I decided to use We Are 3's new Jeep digi for the CASE.
Aren't Jeeps fun?  I loved mine - I was driving a Jeep before Jeeps were cool!  LOL!  Thanks so much, Bonnie, for this Jeep image.  The Christmas touch comes in with some Holly Leaf.  I had fun with the challenge of coloring the Jeep.  The We Are 3 Design Team does an awesome job, so don't miss out on their fabulous designs HERE.

We Are 3 Digital Paper Howdy Autumn Cowboy Denim Bandana image 0  We Are 3 Digital Shop  Jeep   Black and White Silhouette image 0  We Are 3 Digital Shop Holly Leaf with Berry Printable image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!