September 25, 2019

New Autumn Images

I love Halloween - so was looking forward to a Halloween gift bag for our local gift bag swap this weekend. I went more for an Autumn look, rather than Halloween for a little more usefulness. I have tons of Halloween goodies, but I was dying to use the new Harvest image from We Are 3. I found the bag at Hobby Lobby for like $1 - cheaper than paper bags! Printed Harvest on printable iron-on transfer and cut it with my cutter - and to give it more of a Halloween touch, I added a tag using the Boo Pumpkin. I'm so excited about sharing this at the swap - I'm guessing they'll think I took the easy way out and bought the bag already printed.

We Are 3 Digital Shop  Harvest Pumpkin Halloween Fall image 0        We Are 3 Digital Shop  Boo Pumpkin Halloween Fall Autumn image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!