September 9, 2019

We Are 3 New Release - Autumn Flannel

Our local SALSA group has a swap this month for Z-Fold cards. It's been a while since I've taken time to make a special-fold card - I don't know why. It really is easy! I used paper from the new Autumn Flannel collection. Once again I have my seasons confused, but I love how these spring flowers looked with the flannel paper. I added a sentiment from the Positive Thoughts collection, and there you go! True beauty! 

Here is the card when it's closed for mailing.

 
We Are 3 Digital PaperAutumn Flannel Plaid Black Purple image 0              We Are 3 Digital Shop  Sentiments  Positive Thoughts image 0

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and papers,love the flowers-never made one of these folds before
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!