September 14, 2019

Paper Ala Mode Challenge

Woo Hoo! Time for another Paper Ala Mode challenge! The sweet and wonderfully talented Anne from Anne's Digital Art provided us with images to use this month. I've been in sort of a rut lately and wanted to do something a little different. The inspiration for the card came from The Paper Craft Tutor. I made a stepfold card - for my frame around the image, I used Layered Doily 10 from Monica's Creative Room. The theme is All About Trees - my background paper from Winter Serenity (We Are 3) has beautiful trees in its pattern. I added glittered snowflakes.
Of course, I popped the layers.  I'm especially fond of my inner tube - coloring black with some shine is rough.  Be sure to stop at The Outlawz for the Paper Ala Mode Challenge - there's a prize to be had.  Enjoy!
We Are 3 Digital Paper Winter Serenity Woodland Scenery image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!