September 8, 2019

The We Are 3 Autumn Flannel Release

I was so excited to see some buffalo plaid in the new Autumn Release this weekend because plaid flannel brings out the Michigan in me! I have no idea why, but when I see this plaid, I see Christmas. So I had to chuckle at the name of this collection - Autumn Flannel. This collection is chock full of fabulous plaids - including my favorite, black and white. I used this pattern to make two country-style Christmas cards - what's more country than Mason Jars? Then, to add some Christmas flavor, I added some computer-generated sentiments, and fussy cut some poinsettias. I added a little paper tape as a ribbon.

We Are 3 Digital PaperAutumn Flannel Plaid Black Purple image 0

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous shaped cards-love the papers and poinsettia
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!