July 6, 2020

A Freebie Progressive Challenge (Gingerbread Treat)

It's July!!!! That means it's time for another Progressive Freebie at The Outlawz where we color a freebie image for all our fans to view. The current challenge is using Gingerbread Treat from Twinkle Lane Designs. I decided to pull out all the colors for my card this month. 
The Freebie Progressive Challenge provides an excellent opportunity for practicing your coloring skills.  I'm pretty pleased with how mine came out.  The added JOY embellishment is an embellishment I was gifted years ago - finally found a good place for it.

Now why not pop by The Outlawz and check out the beautiful cards from the design team...there will also be some adorable cards from the participants.  I'm sure you won't want to miss this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!