July 2, 2020

eCLIPS Users Group Anything Goes Challenge

This month the eCLIPS Users Group Challenge is Anything Goes. This time I decided to go with just about everything designed and cut on the eCLIPS - only the sentiment is Print 2 Cut. My first thought was something with dimensional flowers. I had a gift code for Simply Crafty and found a pitcher box card file. However, in a hurry to finish a fun project, I failed to preview the cut and instead of score lines, my card was in all pieces. Tossing them aside, I realized that just the pitcher layer and flowers would make a nice card!
Fortunately, I never have to look very far to find beautiful papers.  For this card I chose the new Under the Sea collection from We Are 3.
We Are 3 Digital Paper  Under the Sea Fairy Mermaid image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!