July 23, 2020

A Mini-Me Card

Oh, what fun the current Power Poppy Creative Confetti Challenge is this week. They are celebrating "Mini Me!" I just love little versions of things - if you ever visit Tucson, be sure to visit the Miniature Museum! The papers for my standard A2 card and it's Mini-Me version gift card are from We Are 3 - I combined paper from Just Autumn and Romantic Hearts. The cupcake is Watermelon Cupcake.
For the lacy shaped matting behind the cupcake, I used a doily from Monica's Creative Room.  I printed the layers because the details are much too small for my machine to cut.

I just know you'll want to play along with this fun challenge.  See ya there!
We Are 3 Digital Paper Just Autumn Fall image 0             We Are 3 Digital Paper Romantic Hearts Valentines Love image 0

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh... this is so cute! I love the image and the way you made this a perfect mini! This is surely going to make someone smile! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!