July 20, 2020

Stick It Down Double-Layout Challenge

I just love the sketch challenges at Stick it Down. This layout is pretty simple - I just grabbed some glitter stickers from my stash for the embellishments...not really outside of the box. I still think it turned out pretty cute. 
The papers are from We Are 3's Best of Autumn collection.  The "journaling" on the left side is from We Are 3's Itty Bitty - Sweet set.
We Are 3 Digital Paper Best of Autumn image 0    We Are 3 Digital Shop  Itty Bitty  Sweet Birthday Treat image 0

2 comments:

  1. It is cute, indeed! There is nothing wrong with going with the clean and straight-forward option ;-). My Easter embellishments came from the local supermarket's reduced isle this year :-D. I love the colours you chose for this layout! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout :) I like your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us over at Stick It Down
    Tina-Dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!