July 4, 2020

Happy Birthday from Paper Ala Mode

For the next two weeks, The Paper Ala Mode Challenge is celebrating birthdays - and we are using the fabulous Happy Birthday Collection and Cupcake Olive Puppy. WooHoo! Talk about sweet! This puppy is just the sweetest. I'm seriously in love with the papers. I colored Olive digitally and cut her out with my Eclips. All I added was a sentiment from the Itty Bitty - Sweet set.
I popped the frame, as well as Olive and the sentiment.  If you love birthdays, join us at Paper Ala Mode.
We Are 3 Digital Paper Happy Birthday & Sentiment image 0                   We Are 3 Cupcake Olive Puppy Pre-Colored Printable Digital image 0                   We Are 3 Digital Shop  Itty Bitty  Sweet Birthday Treat image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!