July 21, 2020

Creative Memories Layout - We Are 3 Papers

Yikes! I've been avoiding Walmart and sending photos to be processed only 1-2 times a month. Hard to keep all these empty layouts straight! This layout is featuring artwork from neighborhood kids - drawings they made for us for birthdays and hospital stays and just because. I love their thoughtful artwork and especially their excited faces when they give us their handmade cards - I have such a hard time tossing them!  So decided instead they belong in my scrapbooks.  So here's just a tasted of my neighborhood art talent.
The papers are from We Are 3 - Best of Autumn.  Be sure to stop by the We Are 3 Facebook page to see all the gorgeous work from the design team.
We Are 3 Digital Paper Best of Autumn image 0 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!