July 1, 2020

We Are 3 - Cactus Under the Sea?

What's your environment? Okay, so I live in the desert, but for some reason I thought Camille's Cactus would look beautiful against Under the Sea! I am right, don't ya know? My cactus does look beautiful against the greens and blues and purples in the new Under the Sea collection. When I look at the pattern, though - I see some beautiful stone that belongs with my cactus.
And how about the fun sentiment from the Cactus Greetings set?  I really enjoyed doing something clean and simple - lately it seems my projects have all taken more "thought."  My mojo is a bit fleeting currently.  Be sure to check out what the other designers are making with the beautiful new Under the Sea papers. 
We Are 3 Digital Paper  Under the Sea Fairy Mermaid image 0               We Are 3 Digital Shop  Camille's Cactus Flower image 0               We Are 3 Digital Sentiments  Cactus Greetings image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!