July 11, 2020

We Are 3 Dragonflies in Flight Layout

My layout today is inspired by a layout shared by Snippy Scrappers here in Arizona - called Folded Paper Petal Page. Eight petals are cut, folded, and added to the layout to form the geometric background. I used a doily from Monica's Creative Room for the center. The papers come from Dragonflies in Flight from our fabulous We Are 3. I added some peeking penguins and a border from my stash - and some gold sticker snowflakes/stars for some twinkle.
I encourage you to go visit the We Are 3 shop. The papers are all wonderful! In addition, Bonnie has some fun printables that come both pre-colored and black line for you to color.
We Are 3 Digital Paper Dragonflies in Flight Textures image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!