July 3, 2020

May All Your Dreams Come True

I've used Lavinia Stamps' fab image Dragonfly Keepers and used Print 2 Cut to print it on the card shape. Kind of a fun thing with this fantasy genre - no need to color.....it's all in the contrast. I used We Are 3's Under the Sea papers for the front and background. The gorgeous doily is from Monica's Creative Room. I order a kazillion pearls from Amazon - so how could I resist adding those to the lacy front? LOL!  I also used a sentiment from We Are 3's Dreams set.
Here's the front.  I had to actually cut this very thin line up the center of the doily - I am amazed I was able to do that!

We Are 3 Digital Paper  Under the Sea Fairy Mermaid image 0             We Are 3 Digital Shop  Dreams Sentiments Fantasy JPEG PNG image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!