July 28, 2020

Power Poppy Creative Confetti

This card is for the Creative Confetti Challenge at Power Poppy using Black-Eyed Susan and a sentiment from Irresistible Peonies - all from Power Poppy.  For some reason, I love to color my Black-Eyed Susans blue - I think they are just the cutest.  They're colored digitally.  The background paper is from Tea Time by We Are 3.  I also made a strip of paper with Black-Eyed Susans to show through the vellum.  This week's theme is "Make It Your Way" - with elements provided based on birth month and initials.  As usual, I skimmed instructions and found after the card was made that I was to use both initials - I only used C for pink - and my birth month August called for vellum.

We Are 3 Digital Paper Tea Time image 0

1 comment:

  1. I love the blue flowers and the fun decorative papers that you used to bring this one to life! So sweet and serene looking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!